Double Cheese Pizza Express
The fastest, easiest pizza recipe, ideal for an evening with friends! The only thing you have to do is buy the ingredients!
- 1 package of Pillsbury pizza crust (400gr/14oz), or any other pizza dough in similar quantity, or even frozen pizza bases (usually 2 bases needed)
- 1/2 jar (200gr/7oz) of ready- made tomato sauce for pasta (which ever you prefer)
- 2 green bell peppers cut into thin rings
- 4 slices (100gr/3.5oz) of smoked turkey or ham, cut in half
- 150gr/5oz Gouda cheese, grated
- 200gr/7oz part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
Grease a baking dish/pan with some butter and spread the dough. Add the pasta sauce and spread it on all of the dough's surface. Lay the pieces of the turkey slices. Add both cheeses and finally lay the peppers slices on top.
Preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius / 390 Fahrenheit (using top and bottom heating -no fan). When hot, reduce the heat to 180 degrees Celsius / 350 Fahrenheit and place the dish in the oven for 20-25 minutes in the middle rack. Once the cheese starts getting golden take the pizza out of the oven. Enjoy!
1. You can also use some baking paper on your pan instead of greasing with butter. Simply place some paper on the pan and put the dough on top.
2. The key ingredient in this recipe is the dough. You can choose a thin or deep-dish pizza dough. You can also select any pasta sauce or other ingredients. Depends on what you like. We simly gave you the idea!